Monday 26 March 2012

Style Crush...

Lately I have been looking for something new. I have no clue what i have been looking for, i just know i am looking for something. But who has the honour of being my new style crush you ask...why none other than the very talented and beautiful...Lily Collins!

Lily Collin: 

First large role in 90210, then onto The Blind Side, Abduction (with Taylor Lautner WELL JEL) and now she is starring a Snow White in 'Mirror Mirror'. 

Not only do i love her fashion but i love her beauty looks to!








 

Her gorgeous auburn hair, pale complexion, large eyes, thick well kept eyebrows and one amazing stylist to choose her outfits!  

You want to know what i love most about this beautiful young lady? 

HER EYEBROWS! 

I am currently growing them out in the hope of achieving the bold, elegant and fresh look!   

So tell me...who is your style crush?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I love her eyebrows too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love style crush posts! I agree that her eyebrows are really pretty :) lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I looove her eyebrows i would kill for them! hahahaha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete