Monday 23 January 2012

Ceilidh Update!...and my ramblings of the day!

Right, so, lads, the ceilidh is only 10 days away and i am getting super excited!

Today:

I was shattered this morning so i slept in until about 11, much to my mothers anger! The good thing? I never had to do anything until my 03:50 appointment with my wonderful (she said sarcastically) Doctor. So i went and was late as per usual...and met with my doctor. I had my weight and height taken and have dropped another 10 pounds (she said grudgingly) but OH WELL!

On to happier things!

Ceilidh outfit! I have found shoes, a clutch AND a jacket!!!!

DISCLAIMER! ...just kidding! I had to use my webcam because my BIG sister sat on my camera!

Again, i kid...sorta. She is a normal size but she did sit on my camera!


Clutch:


Bracelet: 




                   


Shoes: 

 


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON THIS PLANET! 


My Jacket!!!: 




 

'Hot' Am i right? Yeah, i thought i was!!! 


Finally! My dress (if you have not seen it in previous posts!) 





Whatcha think?! 

I am going to do a post with 3 different hairstyles and make up style. Yah know just to get all your opinions on. 

The whole look is kinda edgy so i was going to go for that with the make up! But, that is for another post! 

Would love to hear all your opinions on the look i am going for! 

Questions! 

1. Should i wear black tights or just my very pale legs? 
2. Fake tan or no fake tan? 
3. lipstick or lipgloss? 

As you can see i need help! 

xoxoxo







2 comments: