Tuesday 24 January 2012

A confession, a rant, a thank you and a little twilight bashin'.

These are becoming pretty common on the front anyway.

My confession? None of my friends know about my blog, they know i blog but i have never and probably never will tell them about this. I guess i just feel a little silly but believe me i am not ashamed of you guys! I use to have tumblr but that is completely different from blogger. I mean i use to have over 1000 followers of tumblr thanks to my 'tumblr famous' friends. I have never been part of that crew though. Where the people on tumblr reblog photos of hash, drugs, people having sex and promoting eating disorders i was never into that sort of thing. Against that kind of thing infact i also came of it because i began to be sucked into a void i never wanted to be in. I done something i still to this day find revolting. I followed 40 'pro ana' blogs. I began reading them and got sucked into to a dark place where my mind was beginning to think the same way.

(I want anyone reading this post to take note that this was in a dark period of time and in no way do i support any eating disorder or self harm)

 When i came into the realisation of what i was beginning to turn into i deleted tumblr. So for about a year i never blogged or 'tumbled' or anything. Then i found a need to blog when i was feeling ill and joined this amazing site! I never wanted (this excluding some) wanted my tumblr followers to follow me here. Some of them are amazing and people i consider friends even though never having met them. However there are always the few who enjoyed my darkness at the time. One girl even wanted to be my 'ana buddy' which thankfully i laughed at and turned down.

The pressure of social networking these days is increasing the amount of teens who turn into drugs and alcohol. What i find highly amusing is that so many people (that i know) are drinking and taking drugs and what they think to be 'unique' and 'hipster' is infact becoming what they hate, it is becoming 'mainstream'!

So anyway what i wanted to say is...Thank you. Thank you to the people who read this (i am sure not to many). Thank you to the people who comment, this site is full of amazing people and though this sounds sappy i really do appreciate every single follow, read and comment i get.


On a lighter note...



hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks again...I now have a new blog for all this stuff rather than polluting beauty people with all this personal jazz! Please take a look!

http://scottishmelodies.blogspot.com/


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment