Thursday 26 January 2012

Gothic, Vamp or just odd?

At this moment in time i am OBSESSED with the 'vamp' trend but i like to think of it more as a 'bad ass' trend!
The dark lipstick, leather jackets, panda eyes, pale skin(thank god i hate fake tan!)...and just looking plain bad ass!

I also love the glamorous eyes as you see in my previous post!

My tips for trying to achieve this look? Well...

When you want to wear your lipstick all day but you haven't got a stain one then do not fear!

Eyeshadow...yes, you did read right eyeshadow. Dust some of a similar colour eyeshadow over your lips then put your lipstick over it and it will last all day or night. And seal if with lipgloss if it is for a night out!


This is Rimmel London's 128 Starry Eyed. I love this colour especially with a gloss over it! It looks so elegant and glamorous but when you were it with jeans and a tattered t-shirt or a leather biker jacket it looks edgy and so on trend right now!

xoxo

p.s check out http://scottishmelodies.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I hate fake tan too, never worn it in my life. And the goth/vamp look is one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete