Wednesday 25 January 2012

Eyeliner: The Flicks.

This post shall not be much about me! I have a new blog http://scottishmelodies.blogspot.com/ for all that stuff so y'all don't have to listen to me go on and on about myself.

I love eyeliner, but a huge trend in Scotland and a huge trend for spring is flicks!

 
(I found this online so credits go to whoever put this together) 

This is pretty much most of the liquid eyeliner flicks that people will be wearing closer to spring (if you live in Scotland you will see it now). 
On the left hand column, 2 up from the bottom is the most commonly wore style. The thickness and flick remind me on the Chinese style cartoon Manga. It makes the eye look round and appear bigger. 

I will be trying out the flick on the Right hand column fourth picture down! I love it! It has that cat eye look! It looks glamorous and edgy at the same time! 

When looking for a liquid eyeliner you should consider the following: 
Value for money
Length of application brush
Style of applicator
Colour
Make  

My personal favourite is  Revlon Colour Stay Eyeliner . It is a pen like eyeliner that has a fine tip, easy application and is pretty much affordable! 

What do you prefer liquid or pencil eyeliner? Do you have any recommendations on a pencil eyeliner?

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I adore eyeliner! Beautiful and easy to do trend - I'll definitely be trying out some of these from the photographs instead of my boring old flick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these looks but can't do them for the life of me lol! My hand is far to shaky that the line just looks all over the place!

    ReplyDelete