Sunday 22 January 2012

My rambling thoughts...

Right. I was in Stirling and was disgusted! I mean honestly there was a young girl i am guessing about 10 years old wearing SO much make up. Now here i was wearing no make up and am about 16 and there was a girl younger than me wearing cakes of it! 

She looked like this (seriously)
 
Ok so maybe not the whole 60 years old thing but you get the picture!  

AND then when i went to walk into Boots (at the make up wipes section to be ironic) I seen a girl my age with foundation lines that were so bad i cannot find an image to illustrate it. It was disgusting. Why do young girls feel the need to wear so much make up? Are they that insecure? 

Here's me kicking about with no make up...



Yeah as my sister says i look 'braw'. 

Apologies about the rant. 

Why is the younger generation so insecure? Do we lead such a bad example? 

xoxo 


1 comment:

  1. Ugh I hate it when girls have obvious foundation lines! It looks so awful!

    ReplyDelete