Monday 26 December 2011

Another Quick Post!

I want to say I am honestly sorry but my Christmas is always dedicated to my family and as always they have been driving me nuts!

Soooooooo I thought a pretty picture of me might help ease the pain of a short post!

Quick snap of me and my KINDLE! I got new uggs...and loads of other stuff to but I was running out the house and only had time to snap this!




ME WITH MY SNOOD!



Hope all of you have had an amazing Christmas and Boxing Day and i will be back to blogging as usual on the 27th!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Love the snood! :Dxx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh kindle and ugg, lucky girl!! :)
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snoods, i wear mine all the time :) you are soo pretty xxx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete