Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmasy nails!

So if you haven't noticed by the background of my blog yet that I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

but, for some odd reason this year I have found it really difficult to get into the christmas mood! I was on Skype to my lovely friend Jessica and we started talking about christmas and then she spilled her nail polish EVERYWHERE! It was so funny and she claimed to have 'the most christmasy nails' so I took that as a challenge and like my colourful christmas tree my 'Christmas Bauble' nails were born!


This post is turning into more of a competition because I am going to leave to my followers (there may not be a lot of you but I do trust your judgement!)

WHICH NAILS ARE MORE CHRISTMASY!?

(I will leave the nails anonymous for the time being and reveal which is whose later)

1.







OR!


2.


Which set of nails do you prefer? 

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I don't know if they're anymore Chrismassy but I do like the red nails. But that's just coz I like the colour red lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first ones... They're so festive looking! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the first ones, with the silver background! So festive and christmasy!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Guess my ones bet Jessica's! WOOOOOHOOOO! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete