Saturday 24 December 2011

Quiiick Post

This is just going to be a reeeally quick post because my house is mayhem and the fact that I can get away from everyone for even 5 minutes is a small miracle!
I went out last night to a friends house for our secret santa night and I got this http://www.accessorize.com/en/restofworld/chunky-twisted-snood/invt/98741620/  I had been wanting this for ages but never got around to getting it and my amazing friend racheal got me it!
I also got Sally Hansen 'hard as diamonds' and a face mask from Lush which I plan to try on tonight!

So I know this was a really quick post and i do appologise but hey it's Christmas and all my family is up and they are driving me CRAZY! but they are family...

OH! and I am the proud winner of that little nail competition! haaahahahaha! WHEEEY JESS!

And I also want to thank http://optimisticbutneverquiteelegant.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-awards.html for giving me the versatile blogger award! I want to do it really soon but as I am suuuper stressed I will have to do it in about a couple of days!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS TOMORROW GUYS!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aww congrats on your award! And for winning the nail competition lol!

    ReplyDelete