Friday 16 December 2011

Product Review + Mini Haul!

MaxFactor Pam Stick!

This makes skin look flawless! It covers acne scars, blemishes and uneven skin tones.

It looks like a concealer but its a foundation with amazing coverage!

The prices varies but I got mine for about £7 and I have been using it for 2 months now! It is soooooooo good!!

If you want to know anything else just comment and ask!

(the lighting in my room is really odd so I am sorry about the pictures!)

It's small so it fits easily into my already full make-up bag.


















I also have Rimmle nail polish on from the new Lycra range, colour 'Trend Spotting' And again I am sorry for the
chippedness! haha!

















(Me with no other make up but the Pam Stick on)



Mini Haul!!!

I got today -after being dragged from my house still ill- I went to livingston 'The Centre'

THEY HAVE A LUSH NOW!

1. Round Brush- from boots around £3

2. Snow Fairy Gift Set- £10.59

3. Bubblegum lip scrub- £3

5. H&M necklace- £3.99

I got the gift set and the necklace for my friends secret santa!

The rest was just cause I needed them and the bubblegum scrub smells amazing!!!




I'm trying to find a good eyebrow pencil but all the ones i have tried so far are reeeeeally dark or to light, so i need a sorta dark brown one...if anyone has any recommendations!

Scarlet S xoxo

P.S I am going to cut in my fringe tomorrow so expect a photo up!!

2 comments:

  1. excited to see ya fringe love :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are up, love! :D hope you like it! I think its better than my side fringe haha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete