Tuesday 13 December 2011

To Fringe or Not to Fringe?

(Original title I know...)

So about every 2 years I get a full fringe cut in, it seems to be my 'go to' hairstyle but i tend to avoid it during summer because of the heat even though I do live in Scotland.




I took this photo about 3 months ago, when I got a blunt cut fringe which i styled with Pantenes triple action volumizing mousse.

















Then i decided to grow it out...

(Apologises for the bad picture quality)
I took this photo 2 weeks ago when I still had brown hair (I now have a full head of black/veeery dark brown hair) I styled this with Fudge Medium Hold Hair Putty (which smells amazing!)






















So my question is...should i get it back? Or possibly try a middle parting which in Scotland at the moment seems to be growing in popularity...

Scarlet S xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the follow and the lovely comment!! :):) Now following you! And you definitely suit that blunt fringe, wish i could have a fringe but i'm just too scared to go for the chop!! :P haha

    lovely blog! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the first follow on my new blog, it means a lot! :)

    You would suit it! I swear! Especially with your gorgeous long hair to! I think I might get it cut back in after Christmas break...but it's difficult to style when my hair won't sit right! haha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely suit the full fringe, makes you look so much older and shapes your face right; if that makes sense haha. I've recently got a full fringe cut in but I regret it so much now, so out of past experience, I say try a middle part for a change? Then go for a full fringe if you're not keen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The full fringe really suits you so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awk thanks guys! You have pretty much made up my mind for me! :) Looks like I will be getting my fringe back after Christmas!

    Jessica, I seen the photo with your fringe on your blog and you suit it sooo much, it is gorgeous! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem love :)

    ooh i dunno, i absolutely hate going to the hairdresser! That is probably why my hair has gotten so long! :P haha

    Maybe one day, if i'm brave enough ;) haha

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate going to! They always manage to mess up my hair, I cut my full fringe in myself and trim it myself :) haha!

    ;) You have amazing hair! I love it, I want really long hair!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go for the fringe again, it looks amazing on you! Lovely blog, following!

    Mona (fellow fringe-y) x

    http://chippedandchapped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following my blog! I love the full fringe - definitely suits you better - and I'm also wondering whether I should go for a full fringe soon too. I had one when I was about four and since then I've had a middle parting (dark, dark times) and a side fringe, but I'm not sure if it would quite suit me xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely suit a full fringe! Id love to be able to suit a fringe! you should definitely go for the chop!

    2sisters1obsession.blogspot.com
    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Jessica came up with the best, nothing-to-lose solution. =]

    ReplyDelete