Tuesday 20 December 2011

Zzzzzebra Nails!

Sorry for not posting yesterday but I was in the hospital in surgery so I will make up for it over the next few days, promise.

OK so even though there was no point I painted my nails!

...when I say painted I mean foils!!

These are my first foils and my sister done them! they are so nice on!












What do you think? Do you like foils better than nail polish? 

I like matte nail polish at the moment but I have to admit I do love the way the foils look on my nails!

3 comments:

  1. I have some of them from a Glossybox a while ago in leopard print which I am so tempted to try out, but I change my nails so often, I don't know if I could stand having one look for quite a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i like A LOT. I've never tried the nailpolish stickers but they sound really good. the one thing i absolutely hate about painting my nails is the drying part. i always end up ruining the nailpolish for some odd reason. so the stickers sound perfect for me although my friends said that it's kinda hard to apply it and the shape is not right. Anyways, hope you're feeling better!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foils are soooo good! :D I hate my nails chipping :'( hahahaa!

    awww thank you Carrie I am feeling a little better! My sister applied mine cause she is really good at them but I will ask her for tips and maybe do a post on what to do when applying them! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete