Tuesday 13 December 2011

Ceilidh!!!

At my school we have a Prom, but before the prom normally sometime in January we have a Ceilidh!!!

I am looking forward to it soooo much! And today my dress just arrived!

I ordered it of the site www.fashionunion.com who's service and delivery were amazing, even through Scotlands famous 'Hurricane Bawbag' (best. name. ever)

So my inspiration for my ceilidh outfit was thee amazing Taylor Swift

(I am planning on doing my first tutorial on her hairstyle at some point...)


I fell in love with the black dress, and the sequins are beautiful. However I am not to keen on the lace part which yes I know is like the full dress but I already have 3 lace dresses so I wanted something a little different for the Ceilidh...



















Sooooo I went with (after days of searching)

This amazing dress right here!

I AM IN LOVE!

It is fitted at the waist and not to short or low at the top...which is more suitable than most dresses my friends have picked. I think this is more suitable for a school event where all my teachers and other members of staff will be there!


I also purchased the cream one as well!





I will post pictures of the dress, hair and make up when i decide what I want...or I might put it to a vote...hmmmmm.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Ahh the black studded dress looks gorgeous, really intrigued to see how you style it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am in love with it! I will post pictures soon on what I wear with it! I already have my accessories set out :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a really pretty dress! and i bet the cream version is gorgeous too! :)

    p.s. here in america, we also have a couple of dances before the actual prom. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so cute! I can see it being worn in a lot of different ways too which is always good :) Hope you have a lovely time at your Prom! <3

    http://thekingsdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gold detailing on the dress, will keep an eye out for photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I will try and post the pictures as soon as I can!

    Mimi, it is! The dances before prom get me even more excited for prom! :D

    Thank you TheKingsDreamer!

    They will be up soon hopefully Melita Kiely I just need to get my shoes! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this black dress! it's a beaut.

    ReplyDelete