Tuesday 13 December 2011

Triple Resist...

I have been ill for the past 3 months (not going to get into it though) and my hair has struggled through it the most, and I asked my stylist what products I should use and she recommended Triple Resist.


Triple Resist which contains ARGININE + PROTEIN.

I was rather sceptical about trying this as I rather like my body shop coconut hair products but as soon as I had tried this I was shocked!

I washed my hair with the shampoo and then sat with the conditioner using it as a mask for my hair for 3o minutes and when I washed it out and dried my hair I was gladly proved wrong!

My hair was soft, silky and smelled amazing! So i gave the rest of my stock of coconut hair products to my mum (who also loves using them) and set my sights on trying the whole new range of products Elvive have came up with!

Scarlet S xox

No comments:

Post a Comment